Would you like to capture the great things God is doing with Calvary Men on social media? Do you have experience with social media, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram? Maybe God is calling you to partner with our Social Media Volunteer Team.
You must have a camera phone for this role.
The expectations to serve in this role:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm, courteous, professional demeanor while rightly representing Calvary Men.
- Diplomatically and wisely solve problems.
- Great people skills, are friendly, courteous and have a big smile.
- A heart for creativity and pursing excellence.
The goal of the team:
- Capture the congregation and volunteers in action in multiple ministries
- To send all posts same-day
- Upload top photos or video selections to social media same day
- Weekly during regular Calvary Men times, as well as occasional special events
- The length of time could be up to 2 hours of time
- Initial orientation process, and occasional trainings will be mandatory
Copyright and ownership of images: All images will be the property of Calvary Chapel Ft Lauderdale. None of these images taken while volunteering can by used for any personal or professional use in any way without prior written consent.
If you believe you can glorify God with your social media skills - sign up and serve!