Would you like to help bring the joy of Christmas to our community? Would you like to be a beacon of light in our city? Then join us at Pine Trails Park on December 9th! Calvary Chapel Parkland is hosting a heartwarming Christmas outreach, and we need your helping hands to spread cheer and warmth of our Savior's birth.
Here's some of the ways you can be a part of this enchanting day. When you register, please enter the name of the team you want to serve on in the message field.
- Bounce House Supervisors: Your joyful watch will ensure kids leap with joy safely!
- Set-up Crew: Join us early to transform the park into a winter wonderland.
- Tear-down Team: Help us wrap up with as much joy as we start the day.
- Cheerful Greeters: Welcome guests with a smile that rivals the star of Bethlehem.
- Game Masters: Lead games that will have little ones laughing and playing together.
- Craft Artists: Guide little hands in creating keepsakes of their fun-filled evening.
- Hot Chocolate Aficionados: Warm hearts with a cup of hot chocolate, topped with a smile.
Together, through music, games, and shared stories of the season, we'll spread the Christmas message of hope and joy. So come, and let's make a difference in the hearts of our community as we go after the one!
Got questions? Email Shelly at: firstname.lastname@example.org