Where does the praise experience begin at Calvary Chapel? Surprisingly, it actually begins in the parking lot!
Each and every service time, the Parking Ministry Team has the distinct opportunity to make a positive first impression on our Calvary family.
This is the only ministry team that influences every person who drives onto our campus!
Parking Ministry responsibilities include:
- Managing the flow of traffic by ushering cars into spaces in a safe and simple manner
- Protecting the safety of our pedestrians
- Assisting with special needs parking
- Providing easy access from the parking lot to the church building
- Driving the tram
- Being aware of surroundings and reporting any suspicious behavior
- Most of all, welcoming people with a warm, heart of hospitality, and a friendly greeting